GIT (Geographic Information Technology)
Chester Engineers has assisted a variety of municipal, government, and utility clients to plan, create, and implement geospatial technology solutions. Our Geospatial Technology Unit cover all aspects of GIS system design and development, including project planning, database design, data conversion, mapping, spatial analysis, systems integration, customization and training, and performing both mapping-grade and High Accuracy GPS data collection.
Our GIS solutions enable clients to meet the 21st century challenges of compliance, security, emergency response, customer service, and planning more efficiently and cost-effectively. Chester’s board-certified GIS Professionals (GISP) work closely with Chester’s other professional disciplines to seamlessly integrate geospatial technology into our client’s projects.
- Mapping & Reporting.
- Remote Data Capture
- GIS Database Development
- Application Development/Hosting
- Utility Infrastructure Mapping
- Data Conversion, Maintenance, & Support
- Geospatial Dataset Design and Development
- Utility Infrastructure Mapping & Asset Management Systems
- Needs Assessment, System Architecture & Implementation
- GPS Survey & Mobile GIS
- Multi–platform Application Development and Support
- Integration of LiDAR & Other Remotely Sensed Spatial Data
- Software Sales and Training