Chester Engineers has nearly 100 years of experience assisting municipalities and government agencies with their engineering challenges. Whether the project involves road improvements, municipal planning, site development or the design of parks, trails, or recreational facilities, Chester offers municipal engineering services that are affordable, effective, reliable, and sustainable. We take pride in offering a wide range of services that enable us to meet our clients’ needs.
Chester offers municipalities, commercial and industrial developers, as well as the Federal government the expertise, local presence and global experience for project satisfaction. Chester provides services for successful projects while minimizing environmental impacts and meeting regulatory requirements. Our comprehensive plans for new facilities and capital improvements consider water conservation, pollution prevention, compliance, environmental stewardship, sustainability, and cost considerations.
- Recreation Facility Site Analyses
- Park and Trail Planning and Design
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Environmental and Impact Assessments
- Budgeting, Cost Estimating and Funding
- Zoning Analyses
- Master Planning and Site Design
- Stormwater Management
- Utility Improvements and Relocation
- Street and Road Design and Rehabilitation
- Utility Improvement and Relocation
- Streetscape Designs and Landscaping
- Erosion and Sedimentation Controls
- Construction, Operation and Maintenance Services