The Energy and Business Management Group (EBMG) group is a “one-stop shop” of comprehensive data management and decision support services. All aspects of the Business Improvement Group program are designed to optimize the client’s return on investment (ROI) for both capital and operating budgets.
Through EBMG, Chester has powerful tools at its reach for the assembly, analysis and visualization of information supporting a wide range of investigations and planning projects. EBMG affords us market positioning as an industry leader capable of managing numerous programs using state-of-the-art techniques. Our business improvement tools enhance program effectiveness, central to quality deliverables.
Client satisfaction is Chester’s satisfaction, and, through EBMG, our clients are assured of best practices and streamlined processes and procedures. We also provide leadership and organization development, executive coaching, behavior assessments, training workshops, strategic planning, retreat facilitation, and the balanced scorecard assessment of the clients’ success in achieving identifiable goals.
Business Improvement Solutions Offered:
- Asset Management
- Supporting Corporate Green Initiatives (Sustainability)
- GIS / IT
- Utility Efficiency Conservation Studies
- Financial and Economic Studies
- Rate Studies and Cost of Service Studies
- Organizational Development and Human Capital Consulting
- Environmental Risk Assessments
- Environmental Insurance Consulting
- Risk Management
- Operations Assistance and Start-Up Services
- Customized O&M Training for Safe and Consistent Plant Operations
- Hazard and Operability Studies
- Safety Management Services and Training
Energy Services and Solutions
- Client fuel switching (electricity to natural gas);
- Cogeneration to enhance energy cost savings;
- Microturbine and similar technology use by clients to self generate low cost (cleaner) electricity through the use of low cost (cleaner), local natural gas;
- Energy efficiency projects and programs;
- Renewables generation, including solar and wind;
- Consulting concerning regulatory matters;
- Energy efficiency rebates;
- Creative and low cost financing for energy saving capital projects;
- Project structuring and modeling to enhance after tax cost savings, including through the use of Federal and State grants, exploitation of income tax attributes and benefits, low cost loans and the sale of project-driven environmental tax credits;
- Design/Build Projects and Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) project structures.
- Capital and bonding capacity for projects of all sizes.