Water Market Sectors
Chester Engineers offers a robust range of water services, including planning and feasibility studies, facilities design, construction management, and observation services. We also provide operations assistance for water supply, treatment, storage, and distribution; wastewater collection, conveyance, and treatment; stormwater management; and municipal engineering.
Our planning and design services are supported by state-of-the-art technology in sewer facilities inspection, condition assessment and rehabilitation design, and our water, storm sewer and sanitary sewer modeling capabilities are invaluable to water market clients. Chester’s expert team will assist you in meeting the demands of government-regulated decrees for your new or upgraded facility, and we offer comprehensive support for clients, from participating in meetings with governmental bodies and reviewing federal, state and local regulations to assistance with budget and annual report preparation and funding coordination assistance.
Related Case Studies:
- Alum Creek Large Diameter Sewer Assessment
- Wet Weather Program
- Biological Nutrient Removal
- PWSA 60" Water Transmission Main Improvements
- Southerly WWTP Corrosion Prevention and Protective Coating Systems
- Water Distribution System Master Plan
- Southerly Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Southerly WWTP, S71 New Effluent Pump Station & Effluent Conduit