Airports of all sizes are a critical part of the economic health of the communities they serve - and the nation as a whole. Whether a small county airfield or a bustling international terminal, Chester Engineers can manage your project from the earliest site selection and planning stages through design and construction management.
We have a multi-disciplinary staff of engineers and scientists with the technical expertise and practical experience to address a wide range of engineering assignments at both airside and landside facilities. Additionally, we have extensive experience in conducting feasibility and planning studies, as well as design and construction management services on various airport projects - all in adherence with FAA requirements, including the preparation of Safety and Construction Phasing Plans and Environmental Impact Statements.
- Facilities Planning and Renovation
- Environmental Assessments and Permit Assistance
- Air Quality
- Condition Assessment and Preventive Maintenance
- Geotechnical and Laboratory Testing
- Utility Design (water, sewer and storm)
- Electrical Power Generator Facility and Security Upgrades
- Design and Upgrades of Terminal Roadway, Parking and Airfield Pavements
- Bridges and Structures
- Project and Construction Management
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)