Municipal & State
Chester’s engineering solutions serve clients from municipal authorities, local municipalities and regional organizations, in addition to state agencies. We deliver planning and feasibility studies, facilities design, construction management, and observation services, and also provide operations assistance for water supply, treatment, storage, and distribution; wastewater collection, conveyance, and treatment; stormwater management; and municipal engineering.
Chester’s water, storm sewer and sanitary sewer modeling capabilities are invaluable to our clients. We assist in government regulation compliance for both new and upgraded facilities, and our planning and design services are supported by state-of-the-art technology in sewer facilities inspection, condition assessment and rehabilitation design. Additionally, we support our clients by participating in meetings with governmental bodies; reviewing federal, state and local regulations; budget and annual report preparation; and funding coordination assistance.
- Solutions for Municipal and State Clients Include:
- Drinking Water
- Wet Weather
- Civil Site Design
- Representative Projects:
- Alum Creek Large Diameter Sewer Assessment
- Wet Weather Program
- Biological Nutrient Removal
- PWSA 60” Water Transmission Main Improvements
- Southerly WWTP Corrosion Prevention and Protective Coating Systems
- Water Distribution System Master Plan
- Southerly Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Southerly WWTP, S71 New Effluent Pump Station & Effluent Conduit