Environmental Sustainability and Green Solutions
Chester Engineers believes in incorporating green technologies that minimize negative impacts on our environment and promote sustainability, and we are committed to providing, where appropriate, solutions that utilize green design components. Chester will research, compare and evaluate potential green technologies with the highest benefit-to-cost ratio in advancing solutions that utilize innovative and green technologies in an integrated, sustainable fashion.
The combination of our more than 100 years of experience and interdisciplinary approach allows Chester to devise solutions that efficiently utilize resources, improve productivity, and optimize operational considerations - while protecting health and the environment throughout the entire project. Many of our projects include integrated solutions linking smart water and energy management, often through re-defining the way our clients understand their problems, so that a less costly and more sustainable solution may be achieved.
Related Case Studies:
- Cambridge Stormwater Wetland
- Gulf Intracoastal Waterway (GIWW) West Closure Complex Pump Station
- Federal Reserve Bank Climate Risk Review
- Flood Damage Reduction System at Chalmette Loop Levee
- Seabrook Sector Gate Complex
- MIT Stata Center Stormwater Management System
- Charlestown Police Station Site Design Low Impact Development
- Highland Park Gateway Park and Streetscape Low Impact Development
- Forest Park Middle School Sustainable Site Design
- Inner Harbor Navigation Canal Hurricane Protection Program Management
- Huron Avenue Sewer Separation and Green Street Project
- Comite River Diversion Project