Chester Engineers accepts responsibility to protect the health and safety of our employees, their families and the environment in which they live. Health, Safety, and Environmental performance are core values of the corporation and will be managed as an integral part of our business to benefit employees, customers, and the general public. All Chester Engineers employees are responsible for assuring that we achieve continuous and measurable improvement.
- Conduct business in a manner that protects public and occupational health, the environment and employee safety.
- Strive to eliminate all accidents and environmental incidents.
- Make health, safety and environmental considerations a priority in designing, manufacturing and constructing all facilities and processes.
- Comply with all environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
- Health and Safety training are key factors to the safety improvement process.
- Work with our suppliers, customers, contractors and partners to promote a proactive approach to safety and risk management.
- Create and share best practices to eliminate incident reoccurrence.
- Continue to improve and update our health, safety and environmental policies.
VISION AND BELIEFS
- Our goal is “continuous safety improvement.”
- Risk management, hazard control, and pollution prevention are the focus.
- Chester Engineers believes all occupational injuries/illnesses and environmental incidents are preventable.
- Management is responsible and accountable for health, safety, and environmental policy implementation.
- Employees are involved in the health, safety and environmental programs at all levels of the organization.
- Working safely and with regards for the environment are conditions of employment.
- Safety management and efficient production are equal in all divisions.